Academic Updates/Transcript Requests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wmpredent93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My brain is turning to mush and all the academic rules are confusing me a bit. What exactly are we only allowed to alter once? Can I switch the completion status of certain summer courses, or is it best to wait until this semester is over to update everything? Also, if anyone has applied to LECOM, what does it mean when they say "The Admissions Committee requests a transcript with final grades from all courses."? I'm graduating in May, so obviously I can't get everything in before then. Which final grades are they referring to? Sorry for all these questions, I'll be super grateful to whoever has the patience to answer!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait until after fall semester to do academic update so you include everything. You can only edit it once.

They mean a final transcript prior to matriculation (after you graduate), not the one for academic update.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait until after fall semester to do academic update so you include everything. You can only edit it once.

They mean a final transcript prior to matriculation (after you graduate), not the one for academic update.

What if you only put the grades for the summer courses in and, unknowingly, don't wait until fall semester grades come in? I may have done this by accident. So the update doesn't have my fall grades.

does anyone know if accepted students still need to do an academic update for the school they wish to attend? or would you just send in a final transcript to your desired school?