Academic Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

invictusx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since this is my last year at undergrad, I have yet to complete my major and prerequisite courses (Physics). However, I have been accepted into several dental schools.

I know a friend of mine who's a D2 student right now and he said, "As far as AADSAS goes, I didn't update my grades and wouldn't suggest you do unless they went up". But I want to open the floor up to SDN and get some feedback. Is it necessary to update it? I know I have to update it so I can add Physics 2 as my "planned course" for next semester unless I can opt out of doing so...

Members don't see this ad.

I was kind of wondering about this too... my grades are definitely not going to be pretty lol. I think I might just call whichever school I end up at and see what they say. I don't want to lose my acceptance because I didn't do it or something (I don't even know if this is a policy, but that would be terrible!)

I know, that WOULD be terrible. I'm not doing horribly. It's just that I don't want to go through all that hassle, again.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know, that WOULD be terrible. I'm not doing horribly. It's just that I don't want to go through all that hassle, again.

Once you've been accepted, you've been accepted. They're not going to turn around and take it away if you're not up to your usual A standards.

How bad are you doing? If it's at least a B- in every class, then it doesn't matter. Update away. If you're going to make C's, you might want to email them and ask. Or don't update at all lol.

Once you've been accepted, you've been accepted. They're not going to turn around and take it away if you're not up to your usual A standards.

How bad are you doing? If it's at least a B- in every class, then it doesn't matter. Update away. If you're going to make C's, you might want to email them and ask. Or don't update at all lol.

Hahaha. It's definitely at least a B- in every class. Maybe even at least a B+ but... I've been on the dean's list for the past two years and I'd like to stay that way but that probably won't happen this semester considering how difficult it is to learn an advanced foreign language, lol. The last option is always an option, hahaha. :rolleyes: