Academically Dismissed - What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^^ really? this person is not credible? If her SN had been "helpme87" then she would have your full attention? Your logic is wacked.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for that trip down memory lane. I've never once complained about my dyslexia, which is strongly evident in my timed reading comprehension testing. When allowed enough time to read and digest the material, there are no problems. Oh, and thanks for only showing the scores to fit your agenda of discrediting me.

I'm just saying that trolls do exist. I'm certainly entitled to my opinion and so are you. But for someone to be as concerned about their situation as the OP is, she hasn't been back (in terms of comments) since the day of posting this thread, nearly a week ago. That coupled with the encryptic name leads me to believe in the possibility of a troll.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for that trip down memory lane. I've never once complained about my dyslexia, which is strongly evident in my timed reading comprehension testing. When allowed enough time to read and digest the material, there are no problems. Oh, and thanks for only showing the scores to fit your agenda of discrediting me.

I'm just saying that trolls do exist. I'm certainly entitled to my opinion and so are you. But for someone to be as concerned about their situation as the OP is, she hasn't been back (in terms of comments) since the day of posting this thread, nearly a week ago. That coupled with the encryptic name leads me to believe in the possibility of a troll.

Don't expect sympathy when you are attacking others at their time of need.

I'm certainly not looking for anyone's sympathy vote. You chose to highlight the worst of my PCAT scores in an attempt to discredit anything I have to say. If all of my scores were that low, then you'd have an argument.

I certainly didn't throw any attacks. Just merely a warning stating that there could be a chance that the OP is a troll. Never once said she is, just possibly. I guess you are the one that needs help with reading comprehension.

I'm certainly not looking for anyone's sympathy vote. You chose to highlight the worst of my PCAT scores in an attempt to discredit anything I have to say. If all of my scores were that low, then you'd have an argument.
I certainly didn't throw any attacks. Just merely a warning stating that there could be a chance that the OP is a troll. Never once said she is, just possibly. I guess you are the one that needs help with reading comprehension.

See the thing is trolls post with the sole purpose of stirring up arguments among members. Plus, as you mention, the OP hasn't been back for awhile.....a troll is always close by to throw more gasoline on the fire. I don't see anything in the OP that is controversial or aimed at stirring up an argument. It's always possible any story on the internet is completely made up, but that doesn't mean that the poster is a troll.....someone making up a story just to get attention is an attention hog, not a troll.

See the thing is trolls post with the sole purpose of stirring up arguments among members. Plus, as you mention, the OP hasn't been back for awhile.....a troll is always close by to throw more gasoline on the fire. I don't see anything in the OP that is controversial or aimed at stirring up an argument. It's always possible any story on the internet is completely made up, but that doesn't mean that the poster is a troll.....someone making up a story just to get attention is an attention hog, not a troll.
The more likely scenario. I just tend to lump them all into one category.