Accept this offer and cancel/disregard all other interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swiftjab

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
NYCPM is the first to interview me and after a week they accepted me. They gave me until May 4th to submit my deposit, however, I still have Temple and Scholl interviews scheduled after their May 4th deadline. What should I do? I liked NYCPM but I think I should give Temple and Scholl a shot.

Members don't see this ad.

Agree with above: I was offered a spot right away at Scholl, but had interviews in the following weeks. Let admissions know and they'll gladly give you an extension, and no they won't be offended or rescind your acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you will be given an extension. You will most likely turn in your deposit then decline their offer after you get accepted into the other schools

If you have the luxury, I would pay the deposit and go to the other interviews. Look at it as an investment for the next 4 years of your life and inevitably for the rest of your life in terms of schooling for your career. I would check out all possibilities. If you like Scholl or Temple better and receive an acceptance, go with them. All you have to lose is your deposit. Small price to pay for a decision that could impact you for the rest of your life.