Acceptance for COLORADO ISP class entering in Jan 2015 graduating in 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

striae

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for students who got interviewed in 2014 and for entering class in Jan 2015.
Any one who got interviewed can share interview experience.
Any one who got accepted please post your status and stats.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh i was interviewed in april. Can you give me your email address if you dont mind?

They will not deliberate the selection until all the batches are interviewed! Might be late June or early July.

so..when is the anticipated date of the result

Reactions: 1 user
i hope its july 1st too...
but they didnt sat any specific date
good luck to all of us!

Members don't see this ad :)
It is about two weeks after the last interview

Fingers Crossed :)

How was the trend during last year? Did they start sending letters or called students on July 1st. It is only 40 admissions. I think they can do it all in one day if they call!

How was the trend during last year? Did they start sending letters or called students on July 1st. It is only 40 admissions. I think they can do it all in one day if they call!
if u get accepted, u ll get a call from the director of ISP. all others will be notified by email.

They send an e-mail to everyone - there is no energy left to call so many people

Reactions: 3 users
They send an e-mail to everyone - there is no energy left to call so many people
We have been told during the orientation that accepted candidates will get a call from the director ISP- Dr. Elizabeth Town. Rest will be notified by email.

We have been told during the orientation that accepted candidates will get a call from the director ISP- Dr. Elizabeth Town. Rest will be notified by email.
*Towne

Keep you phone close, but you will get an e-mail

If they decide to call, they will. Any number. But I am sure it will be an email

Anyone hear anything yet? It looks like last year they sent out emails on the second Wednesday after the last batch of interviews and that would be today.

Last edited:
Nothing yet....I'm getting really anxious...All for the best though

Any specific dates for result guys?

Am not sure how they'l inform.. there seems to be lot of confusion regarding that.. I hope they at least send out emails to everyone

They give call to those who get accepted! But at what date they will do don't know.

Did anyone call to know when can we expect the results?

Called a few times but no answer, any one heard anything yet?

Hey folks did anybody got a call from the director. waiting is killing:-(

Every body is waiting !

it's weekend now .I think next week starting on Monday we will start receiving the results

Do they call all accepted on same day ? Or takes few days?

Last couple of times they made calls on Saturday, that's why people are waiting today

It was saturday last year. And all accepted students will be notified by a phone call and its a one day process.

Isn't it suppoesd to be Tuesday(july 1st) or after that.

Too early, it's only 8.30 in Colorado

Are u guys sure that it is the day. I think probably the coming weekend. Did anyone call?

Every day is a possibility :) Who knows when they will start calling

Its still early in Colorado around 11:20 ..let's hope its today can't wait until I find out I'm so stressed out I swear