Acceptance for COLORADO ISP class entering in Jan 2015 graduating in 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody from colorado got the call?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to all who got the magical call. Please share your stats...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the first batch and just came to know that they already called all the people who got admitted. They are going to send the email to everybody that were not accepted.

I was at the first batch, April, 5. Stats: NBDE 1 and 2, TOEFL 100.

Even I was in the same batch. Even I had NBDE 1 and 2. TOEFL - 103. But I did not receive any call. May be your SOP or Resume played a major role apart from the bench test and interview.

Are they done with calling for acceptance?
Or still there is a hope..????

Are they done with calling for acceptance?
Or still there is a hope..????
They are done with calls. Now they are in the preparation of sending emails to the rest. No more hopes.

so r they gonna send rejections n waitlist today itself?

Even if anyone are wait-listed, i think it is not gonna helful as Colorado is last one for this cycle so nobody will leave this opportunity who are accepted...but then also hope for best...

Members don't see this ad :)
Even I was in the same batch. Even I had NBDE 1 and 2. TOEFL - 103. But I did not receive any call. May be your SOP or Resume played a major role apart from the bench test and interview.
How do you know?

my stats are similar..also nothing outstanding on resume. Just that bench test and esp interview went very well

I was really confident about my interview, not so happy with my crown to be honest but i usually kill myself thinking i did wrong when i did just ok, one year of a two year specialty, nbde 1 and 2, toefl 101, but i guess not enough community work on my resume, who knows.... I least i can breath now and keep applying

Reactions: 1 user
I also got waitlisted, does anyone know how many people get waitlisted at colorado and how many eventually get acceptance?

i got wait list email..anyone know around how many get wait listed ?
pls reply

Congrats everyone who got accepted, please post your stats, so that you will help all of us from this dark cage

Congrats everyone who got accepted, please post your stats, so that you will help all of us from this dark cage

Hi! I'm writing this to help because this forum has helped me a lot too.

I have NBDE 1 and 2, TOEFL 108, my GPA is average, 2years as a US dental Assistant, Volunteer works here in the US and in my home country, 1year ortho studies back home.

I prepared really well for the bench exam (wax, class II, crown prep). I even timed myself while practicing to make sure I finish in 3 hours. I have dental professionals criticize my work to make sure it's above average. I practice very well with the interview too. Researching very well what they usually ask not only in Colorado but in different dental schools.

I really want to get in this school that is why I worked very hard and I think it also helped that I came from a country without too much competition (not too many applicant from my country) since they want diversity. And of course a lot of prayers and positive attractions ;)

I hope this helps. Goodluck to everyone on your current and future applications.

Reactions: 2 users
@dmb28 what do u mean by lot of positive attractions?
Ram12345, oh it just means that after the bench exam I always set my mind to attract that the result will be a positive one. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
HEY GUYS ANYBODY WHO GOT ACCEPTED AT MULTIPLE SCHOOL S ARE WITHDRAWING FROM DENVER.

Had a call from dr.Towne about a hour ago. I got accepted:soexcited:Good luck to everybody!!!
Congratulations dear. Would you please shed some light on the bench test preparation. What all to practice for? Thanks.