Accepted to Buffalo IDP (Class of 2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrT18987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!!

I was accepted to Buffalo's IDP and will be starting next summer! Anyone else out there who was accepted? A bit confused about the documentation needed to be submitted to them, and have questions about loans/stay etc. Please reply so we can collaborate through this wonderful experience! Also, happy to share interview/exam experience with anyone wanting to know more!

Thanks,
DrT

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!!

I was accepted to Buffalo's IDP and will be starting next summer! Anyone else out there who was accepted? A bit confused about the documentation needed to be submitted to them, and have questions about loans/stay etc. Please reply so we can collaborate through this wonderful experience! Also, happy to share interview/exam experience with anyone wanting to know more!

Thanks,
DrT

I also got accepted in IDP class of 2018 and will be starting in May. I'm looking for some info/suggestions on living options available on/off campus. Any feedback would be appreciated. Also, it will be my pleasure to share any of my experiences of this journey so far.

Thanks,
Dr RG

Please share your experience and stats, thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear Drs T and RG,
I would like to introduce myself as Tombell. I am going to interview at Buffalo in September. Would you like to share your interview experience with me? Particularly, for the traditional interview, is it a group interview or an one-on-one interview? Is there any case evaluation and treatment planning testing during the interview? I look forward to your kind reply. Thank you so much!

Reactions: 1 user
Could you please tell us what were your qualifications in your CV??

This might be off topic but usually when they give out there first acceptance call/email/mail after interviews? They mentioned 2 weeks, but some says 3 weeks.