SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads) Hi guys, I'd appreciate your advice since I'm in a bit of a pickle. I will be attending a US MD school starting this fall. I did an SMP, and the school wants grades from it as I complete it. That's cool - I completed it last semester, got good grades, everything is OK. The school's policy is that it requests transcripts "from any institution where a degree was given". I am taking this to mean, certainly, it wants my undergrad transcript, and my SMP transcript. If you're following me, there's no problem yet. In between my undergrad and my SMP, I did a post-bacc. I accumulated enough post-bacc credits for a second degree. I'm now doing study abroad with that school, taking grammar and medical school classes in a foreign country in a foreign language. I will be graduating with a second bachelors from this school this coming December, after med school starts. My excellent post-bacc grades were absolutely a part of my med school acceptance - I had met with the dean of admissions and we had discussed my post-bacc grades over the couple years he worked with me before I applied. My post-bacc institution even wrote my committee letter. Due to an email I sent out in January, my future med school is aware I am pursuing a second bachelors at this school to be completed at some point. Three of this semester's grades are in. All grammar classes, one B two A's. The fourth is cardiology. At a top foreign medical school. I'm trying to learn the theory behind EKG's here in a foreign language and as time consuming as med school is in the language you really know - it's 1000 times worse in a language you don't. I'll be the first one to admit, though, I didn't treat this semester like a serious med student. So, with about two weeks to go until my exam, I've covered the material on 4 of 30 lectures, I don't think I have any chance of covering all of this physio in two weeks, though I'll try my hardest. I have a very real chance of an F here, at an international medical school, that - because i am doing this through a study abroad program - will transfer into credits at my post-bacc institution as an F as well. Grades will get back to america in july, and my post-bacc institution will then convert the grades, and so I'm assuming this F is placed on my transcript in August if I fail. Transcripts are due for incoming students for my med school in July, so I just went ahead and sent my post-bacc transcript two days ago (should have waited until i posted here before making any rash decisions ). Tl;dr: About to fail a foreign language physiology course in a foreign university that will have my grade transferred back to my post-bacc institution, not sure if transcript is necessary but transcript sent already, not sure if failing will get me kicked out of med school. Also, withdrawing (or failing too?) would take me from 12 to 9 credits - and that might have disastrous consequences for the loans that got me here? Maybe, maybe not? How much trouble am I in? What should I do? Edit: the transcript i already just sent from my post-bacc institution will presumably just say "study abroad spring 2012 grades pending"