Accepted: What school are you going to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AuDstud2be

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I wanted to start a thread and see where everyone has got accepted to and know 100% what school they will be attending. People here will be able to get to know others attending the same school and will be able to get acquainted with one another :)

Members don't see this ad.

Great idea Audstud2be! I'll be attending Washington University in St. Louis.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Great idea Audstud2be! I'll be attending Washington University in St. Louis.

Hi BrianaGrace17 -- I currently am wait listed at Wash U and visiting there in about a week. I am very excited. Any tips or suggestions which you feel helped you get accepted? :) Wash U is my #1 choice and it would be a dream to get in there, so any advice would mean a lot to me! Thanks and congrats on the acceptance!

Hi BrianaGrace17 -- I currently am wait listed at Wash U and visiting there in about a week. I am very excited. Any tips or suggestions which you feel helped you get accepted? :) Wash U is my #1 choice and it would be a dream to get in there, so any advice would mean a lot to me! Thanks and congrats on the acceptance!

Hey Julay028! Congrats! I think the fact that you're going to interview/visit is huge because I feel like that really helped. Obviously dress professionally and be prepared to talk about why you decided to do audiology, how you fell into it, and why you want to study at Wash U. Hope that's helpful! Feel free to private message me if you have any other questions.

Hey Julay028! Congrats! I think the fact that you're going to interview/visit is huge because I feel like that really helped. Obviously dress professionally and be prepared to talk about why you decided to do audiology, how you fell into it, and why you want to study at Wash U. Hope that's helpful! Feel free to private message me if you have any other questions.

Thanks so much! :)