Accidentally pressed "back" button on pre-naplex...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

john888

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This was after about 25 questions, and I was then unable to access the rest of the test.

I plan on calling NABP tomorrow, but has anybody else encountered a similar situation, and do you think they would be able to reset the exam for me?
BTW, my pre-naplex status is "closed," which might be a good thing because I think it usually says "completed" when you've taken it. So maybe they'll recognize that and allow me to retake it.

Wasn't very happy with how it was going so far either :/ lot of tricky questions, but regardless I was very curious to finish and see a concrete score..

I didn't actually hit the back button, but three-finger swipe left on my laptop goes back a page, and I ended up doing that accidentally. Should have thought to be more careful of that before starting..I'll probably just connect an actual mouse next time

EDIT: In case anyone is curious, I called NABP today and they reset the test for me with no issues

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This was after about 25 questions, and I was then unable to access the rest of the test.

I plan on calling NABP tomorrow, but has anybody else encountered a similar situation, and do you think they would be able to reset the exam for me?
BTW, my pre-naplex status is "closed," which might be a good thing because I think it usually says "completed" when you've taken it. So maybe they'll recognize that and allow me to retake it.

Wasn't very happy with how it was going so far either :/ lot of tricky questions, but regardless I was very curious to finish and see a concrete score..

I didn't actually hit the back button, but three-finger swipe left on my laptop goes back a page, and I ended up doing that accidentally. Should have thought to be more careful of that before starting..I'll probably just connect an actual mouse next time

EDIT: In case anyone is curious, I called NABP today and they reset the test for me with no issues

Did you have to start over after they reset it for you?