Achiever Exam 1 =l

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

killah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been studying for about a week now (mainly passive review), and decided to take my first achiever exam.

Bio- 15
GChem - 16
OChem - 17
RC - 17
PAT - 15 =X
AA - 17

Obviously ugly scores, but my test date is June 11. While I do have time to improve, I was wondering (in terms of a diagnostic) where do I stand in terms of the spectrum/ is there hope? It was my first time taking RC, QR, and PAT so those I'm expecting to definitely improve. Since I have like 3 weeks left, I'd appreciate any and all advice on where I should focus my studying/what sections are the easiest to improve? Any type of feedback is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I have done the same, with similar scores throughout...took the second test this morning and improved 1-2 points in each section. Hopefully the "3-4" points people seem to gain when taking the real test will still be the same for me lol.

I have done the same, with similar scores throughout...took the second test this morning and improved 1-2 points in each section. Hopefully the "3-4" points people seem to gain when taking the real test will still be the same for me lol.
i dont know if you've continued taking achiever tests, but i just finished my fourth and got wrecked. if you have, do you mind posting your scores because ive been hovering around 16/17 throughout the four that ive taken

i dont know if you've continued taking achiever tests, but i just finished my fourth and got wrecked. if you have, do you mind posting your scores because ive been hovering around 16/17 throughout the four that ive taken

I only took the first 3 tests, each test I got 1-2 points better in each section but they are suppose to get progressively harder...The learning material I think best is Destroyer, Achiever for me just helped put me into the test taking situation. A little more tense and fast paced than casually studying. If you got wrecked on the fourth test just practice what you got wrong and try to learn it. It was much more difficult than the real test though so don't get too worked up over it.