ACOEP Conference This April?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WTEngel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had plans to attend the ACOEP conference this April in Ft. Lauderdale?

Members don't see this ad.

There are several of us coming from my school.

There are 3 club officers coming from Bradenton. I wanted to go as well but couldn't

Members don't see this ad :)
WTEngel,

TCEP is in Austin in April, come to TCEP!

-Matt

WTEngel,

TCEP is in Austin in April, come to TCEP!

-Matt

Will they even allow me back into Texas for TCEP since I've moved to "The Commonwealth" aka Virginia

I guess it is all the south.

I wish I could, but getting the wife to let me go to this one was a stretch...I am thinking my conference days are over until Fall.

Will they even allow me back into Texas for TCEP since I've moved to "The Commonwealth" aka Virginia

I guess it is all the south.

I wish I could, but getting the wife to let me go to this one was a stretch...I am thinking my conference days are over until Fall.

You know TCEP will be way cooler than ACOEP.

You know TCEP will be way cooler than ACOEP.

Yes I do, and it isn't nice to rub it in my face...

Have you started and/or completed neuro yet? We start next week and I am wondering if you had any good resources to recommend Utsktsk

Texas is the place to be haha. BRS neuroanatomy, class notes, and there're some decent videos on youtube about the different pathways