ACOG Meeting in San Diego

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caliprincess

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to it this year? Have any of you gone as a medical student in the past, and if so, do you mind providing feedback? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone going to it this year? Have any of you gone as a medical student in the past, and if so, do you mind providing feedback? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

Not going this year.

Went as a medical student, had a poster presentation.

It's a fun event. There should be some medical student aimed activities.

Lectures generally are interesting. They generally have a Stump the Professor forum which is always interesting.

Thanks Anon and I am definitely looking forward to it. I'm more interested in the policy stuff, but I'm going to attend some of the medical student geared programming as well, which should be fun. Plus, it's in San Diego...

Members don't see this ad :)
I went last year and enjoyed it. I really liked the hands-on skills workshops that they had. You do have to register for stuff in advanced, even the medical student activities. If you don't register they might make you wait until everyone else enters to see if there is space for you. Best to avoid such a hassle. You also can't register for events that overlap in time (at least you couldn't last year)

I will be there! I'm registered for the medical student stuff. Really looking forward to the Hands-On Skill session on Monday afternoon.

For those of you who went last year, how was the Residency Fair? I'm hoping to do a lot of networking for elective rotations next year and for residency in general.