ADAT preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Odont1107

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here preparing for ADAT exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone help me with the materials to study for ADAT? Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Anna!

We completely understand your concerns for the ADAT and we'd like to help! We are soon to launch ADATKnockout.com: your access to the most reflective and comprehensive online ADAT practice exams. Our team members have experienced the ADAT firsthand and have aimed to produce questions with similar style, difficulty and content of the ADAT. We are currently working round the clock to create the best tests for the coming ADAT test takers! Sign up today for more info and to receive an exclusive discount and notification for launch day at ADATKnockout.com

If you are any questions about our program or the ADAT send us a PM and we’d be happy to help!

Hey! I just signed up for the exclusive discount, and am really excited about something actually geared towards preparing for this exam. Could you please give me a little more information on when we could expect a launch? I'm trying to retake the exam and need a different method of preparing for this exam because I just didnt find that the Decks or Mosbys was helpful.

Hi, I'm preparing for the Adat too, wondering if anyone is interested to be study partners?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I'm preparing for the Adat too, wondering if anyone is interested to be study partners?
Hi I want to start preparing for the ADAT but I don't know where to begin. Took the boards in 2012 and 2013 so I have no idea what scores I got since it was P/F. I looked at the Ada's site, and started reading the list of books, but if I were to read all of them it would take me 2 years. I also have to take the GRE in the same period since I a planning to apply this year for the Pros program.
Thanks

I read the post that the Access OMFS released on the ADAT preparation materials and I understood that the Dental Decks are not the greatest material to study for this exam since the questions were addressing real life clinical situations. Can you all give a more specific list of review books? For the board 2 I used the Kaplan for NBDE, Mosby, and Dental Decks, and for board 1 the First Aid USMLE step 1, decks, Kaplan, Concise dental anatomy and morphology.
Thanks!

I used the app ADAT hero to study the research section. Worked pretty well since we're taught like ZERO research in dental school and then they want to create an entire exam to test us on it -_-

I got my results today. I performed very poor. Will this affect my application for DDS/DMD?