ADC CLINICAL Examination Discussions Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drbright

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ADC Clinical & Theory Buddy Group Come & Join Us

Welcome to ADC clinical examination discussion group.

You are welcome to put your questions and discussions. Please don’t post any web address and materials with copy right.

Members don't see this ad.

ADC Clinical & Theory Buddy Group Come & Join Us

Welcome to ADC clinical examination discussion group.

You are welcome to put your questions and discussions. Please don’t post any web address and materials with copy right.

hi dr. bright,
do u know anything about doctor pulse.they have online as wel as hands on courses for the clinical exams.do u know how are the courses.
when are u planning to give the clinicals.how much preparation time should be given between the theory and the clinicals.
do let me know
thanx
cya:)

I have No Idea about doctor pulse. I think there should be 4 to 5 months preparation between the clinical and theory. I will give my clinical by the end of this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys I would like to join you for the discussion . can we discuss some of the issue

Hi dr Bright and all others .
After a long time some one has started a new thread to discuss the Clinical group . I am happy at last there is a group to discuss our problems.

I have No Idea about doctor pulse. I think there should be 4 to 5 months preparation between the clinical and theory. I will give my clinical by the end of this year.

hi,
thanx alot for the reply.
all the best
cya

Hi Guys, Do you all have any thing else that I should cover apart from the list.
I want you to give me the list of Books you read. Let us have discussion on infection control

Resistance of ceramic inlays
Premalignant Oral Lesions
Color atlas of endodontics
Principles and Practices of Complete Dentures
The Essentials of Oral Pathology and Medicine
Traumatized teeth
Perio Orientation
Oral surgery questionnaire
Oral med
Case history taking basic concepts
Periodontal Therapy
Epidemiology of Periodontal diseases
Diagnosis of Periodontal Diseases
Periodontal anatomy
Oral Surgery
Management of medically compromised patient
Principles of tooth preparations
Examination - treatment planning
Dental Records
Reading list oral radiology
Infection Control
Osseo integration lecture
Periodontics 1 - Examination, Classification & Risk Factors

Hi Guys , I setup a air router and started some cutting and I would like to discuss some of the Class two details with you

Is anybody here
I am gonna take the clinical in july.I need some people to discuss with.is anybody interested.Just let me know I dont have much time.:thumbup:

Is anybody here
I am gonna take the clinical in july.I need some people to discuss with.is anybody interested.Just let me know I dont have much time.:thumbup:

Hi how are you, I am intrested and let us discuss, I am also in a hurry

what are the Books you are reading now ????????

Hi how are you, I am intrested and let us discuss, I am also in a hurry

what are the Books you are reading now ????????

I am reading all most all the books as yours I want to discuss some thing about the class two preparation I am reading all most all the books as yours I want to discuss some thing about the class two preparation . Can you tell me what is the best way to know the gap when we break the contact points ???

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Any buddy has the question paper for the last exam please forward it to me . .

Hi can you please type the quastion so that we can discuss it
Tony

Hi Guys, Some news for you? ADC has withdrawn the licence for 2 Dentist found distributing and Posting MCQ and some ADC question papers. Please be careful when you post or email stuff to others Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody,
I am enlighten07 & i have cleared my ADC PRELIMINARY IN MARCH 2008.I just wanted to get to know & share information abt the ADC clinical exams.

Hi to all , I just cleared the preliminary looking forward to clinical .

I have some materials on Complete Dentures design, please let m know shall email you.

Dr bright, Thank you for the email. I really appreciate the design. I do have some questions in soft copy shall send it to you soon. I got some books from dental supply they are realy good and cheep. Peter

Are you preparing for the Clinical ? Do you have some thing to share with us ? did you get your exam date?
dr.bright
yes i m preparing for clinicals, but i havent got my exam date yet?i jus cleared part1, march 2008....

dr.bright
yes i m preparing for clinicals, but i havent got my exam date yet?i jus cleared part1, march 2008....

dr bright, when and where are you going to take the clinicals this year?

Hi Guys, How is your study going on? Dr Bright thank for the email. I did send you an email with the Note hope you must have got the same. I have question to ask you, how do we measure the bone loss what are the basic principle to follow?

Hi Dr Bright, thank you for your advice, I got some Books from Dental supply, and they are really good.

dr bright, when and where are you going to take the clinicals this year?

Hi, I will be giving my clinical in november and what about you ?

Hi Dr Bright, thank you for your advice, I got some Books from Dental supply, and they are really good.

Hi Samual, I got the MCQ from Dentalsupply and it really helped me for my preliminary. I personally feel it was a good investment for my carrier. But the books are very cheep compare to others.

Hi to all I need some help on Periodontal anatomy, Please please

Hi Guys, Do you all have any thing else that I should cover apart from the list.
I want you to give me the list of Books you read. Let us have discussion on infection control

Resistance of ceramic inlays
Premalignant Oral Lesions
Color atlas of endodontics
Principles and Practices of Complete Dentures
The Essentials of Oral Pathology and Medicine
Traumatized teeth
Perio Orientation
Oral surgery questionnaire
Oral med
Case history taking basic concepts
Periodontal Therapy
Epidemiology of Periodontal diseases
Diagnosis of Periodontal Diseases
Periodontal anatomy
Oral Surgery
Management of medically compromised patient
Principles of tooth preparations
Examination - treatment planning
Dental Records
Reading list oral radiology
Infection Control
Osseo integration lecture
Periodontics 1 - Examination, Classification & Risk Factors

Hi what is Perio Orientation??? is it a Book

Hi Guys , I am looking for old radiology materials . can any one help me

any 1 from melbourne.and appearing this november?interested n group study or discussion regarding clinicals??

any 1 from melbourne.and appearing this november?interested n group study or discussion regarding clinicals??

Hi I am from Melbourne, do you have any meterials to share ? Let us discuss some of the quastions ?

Hi Guys, I am new and fresh need some help , please do send me some study stuff .

Hi Guys, I am new and fresh need some help , please do send me some study stuff .

Hi Misscute you look nice where you from ? are you preparing for clinical?

Welcome to all new members for clinical exams, Thanks for the emails and I will reply all of you . Also thank you all for the contribution for the notes and the help. We should continue this for the success of our examination. Every one please exchange email and contribute your knowledge

hi have you done the otc? or doing it?we can discuss thte questions but i dont have set of clinical questions.do you have them?

HI Drbright, sorry for the delay, as my notebook broke down. I received my exam date, and its on november this year, Brisbane. How about you?

Users of this forum have been warned multiple times that the exchange of purchased and/or copyrighten materials is a violation of the SDN Terms of Service agreement you signed when you registered.

You are not allowed to:

- purchase materials (ie, from Dental Supply), scan them and provide them for free to others

- scan items which have a copyright in effect and send them to other users or post them on a website; it does not matter if you got the materials for free. If they are being sold or have a copyright, you are in violation.

This is pretty simple yet users continue to violate the TOS. SDN does not condone the abuse of US copyright law and we do not allow our forums to facilitate such behavior. You are free to discuss what study materials to use, study tips, general examination stuff.

I am closing this thread (as I did the other in this forum) and deleting the posts in violation for 1 week. After it reopens, it will be closed permanently if users continue this behavior. Users who want this and theother thread to remain open need to use the Report Post function for posts in which the user is selling, giving away or posting such materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.