ADC exam materials and ebooks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radmikeli

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I'm planing to began preparing for ADC exam (including IELTS, written and clinical part) and I've searched this forum and found couple of threads and posts regarding this topic. Since none of them were quite recant nor covered this issue, I thought that it would be great to open a new thread.

As for me I have a lot of ebooks many of which are from oral surgery. There is only one ebook that is mentioned in ADC recommended list and that is this tittle:
Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry 4th ed - J. Lindhe (Blackwell, 2003) BBS

If someone would like to share their materials, it would be great. In that manner, I have opened an private online network where everybody could join, download and upload material of interest. I've already uploaded some ebooks.

If anyone is interested please leave your email here or send it to my email ([email protected]) and I'll send them invitation with login instructions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi to all,

I'm planing to began preparing for ADC exam (including IELTS, written and clinical part) and I've searched this forum and found couple of threads and posts regarding this topic. Since none of them were quite recant nor covered this issue, I thought that it would be great to open a new thread.

As for me I have a lot of ebooks many of which are from oral surgery. There is only one ebook that is mentioned in ADC recommended list and that is this tittle:
Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry 4th ed - J. Lindhe (Blackwell, 2003) BBS

If someone would like to share their materials, it would be great. In that manner, I have opened an private online network where everybody could join, download and upload material of interest. I've already uploaded some ebooks.

If anyone is interested please leave your email here or send it to my email ([email protected]) and I'll send them invitation with login instructions.
Hi .. I have required study materials for ADC Part 1 exams.. contact me at [email protected]

Hello everyone. As u probably know, dentists have been removed from the PR (permanent residency) list of australia. So there's no guarantee that a dentist who passes the ADC exam can live and work in australia... Does anybody know what the situation is like for dentists who pass the exam but do not have PR? Is it any use to even appear for the exam now? Any information/insight will be appreciated.