ADC EXAM SEPT 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsidhardh

oral surgeon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
DEAR DOC,

IF ANY ONE PREPARING FOR 2015 SEPT...LET US PREP TOGETHER AND SHARE INFO

MAIL [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
I had passed part 1 long ago and appeared for clinicals which I didn't pass. Now i have to appear for part 1 again but it seems that the format has changed.
I have all the material for both exams and can share if anyone wants but please update me for the new pattern of part 1.
Thanks

hi there
M also preparing for sep 2015 written exam...would like to know about the material required and also where can I find the previous years exam papers. M in Melbourne now...if someone stays here do lemme know we can prepare together

Hiii.. I am preparing for september 2015 exam.. Hav the material but dont know as how to start..! Plss if anyone interested for group studying.. Plss mail at [email protected]

Hi everyone,
I had passed part 1 long ago and appeared for clinicals which I didn't pass. Now i have to appear for part 1 again but it seems that the format has changed.
I have all the material for both exams and can share if anyone wants but please update me for the new pattern of part 1.
Thanks
Hii.. Yes the pattern has changed.. Sbqs are less asked as compared to earlier exams.. One major change is repitition of questions from previous exams..! Do let me know if u can arrange previos years papers