ADC MARCH 2015 WRITTEN EXAM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leo2203

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I will be taking the ADC WRITTEN examination in march 2015. I reside in perth and did dentistry from India. Anyone in WA needs to prepare collectively or in a group please do let me know. I have a lot of material with me. Please feel free to ask for any help.

Regards,
Sidd
email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello doctor,

I am planning to take ADC exam in sep 2015. please share your methods of preparation for the exam and the essential material that are a must. Also is it necessary to join coaching classes?
And can you work in Australia before completing ADC? I read in another blog that we can work as an assistant in a clinic. I have got my PR visa and will be moving in july. Will be happy if you can clear my doubts.
Thanks in advance.
All the best for your exam and do share your experience about the exam later.

Regards,
Dr.Sandhya

Reactions: 1 user
Hello guys, I will be taking the ADC WRITTEN examination in march 2015. I reside in perth and did dentistry from India. Anyone in WA needs to prepare collectively or in a group please do let me know. I have a lot of material with me. Please feel free to ask for any help.

Regards,
Sidd

Hey,
Im prep for adc sept 2015, wat r da books fr prep dat u r using...wats betr cuz ders no saqs now in da new format..isnt it ? Plz lemme knw n share any study material dat uv got ...iv got sum v cn exchange ...thanx
My id is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)

Regards,
Sidd
Hi am 4m india also planning 2 take up exam in September 2015 pls guide me 4m where nd hw 2 start study

Hello doctor,

I am planning to take ADC exam in sep 2015. please share your methods of preparation for the exam and the essential material that are a must. Also is it necessary to join coaching classes?
And can you work in Australia before completing ADC? I read in another blog that we can work as an assistant in a clinic. I have got my PR visa and will be moving in july. Will be happy if you can clear my doubts.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dr.Sandhya
Hi Sandhya am also preparing 4 Sept 2015 adc exam hving study group if u r interested u cn join us u cn mail me at [email protected]

Regards,
Sidd
Hello am mohamed from egypt preparing for ADC EXAM PART 1 (australiandental council exam)
So i am searching for study partners ? B

Hello doctor,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dr.Sandhya
Hello am mohamed from egypt preparing for ADC EXAM PART 1 (australiandental council exam)
So i am searching for study partners ? B

Hi guys am going to study for ADC 1 in september 2015 please i need study partner i am from egypt and we can share online
My email: [email protected]
Whats app +201223838834

Hello doctor,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dr.Sandhya
hi sandhya,how are you. i live in perth (i did bds from india) and planning for adc part 1 in sept 15 as well. yes you can work as a dental assistants though as a rule you need to get certificate 3 and 4 (dental assisting course) to work as a dental assistants but thats not always a criteria you can still get a job as a dental assistant. let me know if you want me as your study partner. i have study material and would be happy to share it with you.

Regards
Alisha

Hey Alisha.. I'm also writing September exam and I m looking for study partner. I'm in India and can go for online discussions. Do tell me if you want me as study partner
Email id [email protected]

Hello doctor,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dr.Sandhya
Can you please tell how did u get PR visa

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Regards,
Sidd
hi, doctor i am a dentist from china and i am preparing the exam in 2016 march, and i hope i will share the marterial with you,my email:[email protected]

Regards,
Sidd
hi.i am a dentist from india.looking for materials n guidance for preparation.planning to give exam in sept 2016
pls help..regards

hello guys..i am dentist from India.i am looking for partner and stdy materials for ADC exam.i am planning to give in sept2016.pls help me ..regards DR Anku

Hello guys
I am a dentist from India. I am planning to take the ADC exam in September 2016. Can somebody help me out with the study material.

hi i m also planning to take exam in sept 2016. Anyone keen to discuss and share notes/materials?