ADC march 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sylviaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I'm preparing for ADC part 1 exams in March 2016.i live in Melbourne, if anybody wants to join with me for a combined study u r welcome.
Combined study helps a lot..we can complete syllabus fast.
If interested, mail me at
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Guys,
I'm preparing for ADC part 1 exams in March 2016.i live in Melbourne, if anybody wants to join with me for a combined study u r welcome.
[email protected]
hello.can u tell me what all materials to stdy from..thnx

Hi m thinking of taking it in september 2016. but i m not based in australia. But open for combine study idea. may be through Skype?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Does any one know the correct way of getting the documents ( Passport) certified including the back of photograph from Notary public in India.
I got my inital assessment done and got the written application document certified in the same way, now ADC has instructed to be more accurate.

Please reply urgently on [email protected]

Thanks
SK

Hello Guys,
[email protected]
i am preparing for march 2018, please share your experience and help us go through.