ADC september 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bakanan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm a dentist from Sydney sitting the September ADC exam.
I have a digital copy of almost all the required study material for the test and I'm looking
for a study partner.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there
I am a dentist from Melbourne sitting the september exam 2014.
I also need a study partner, i can share the information regarding the preparation that i have.

Hi , I am a Dentist from Bangalore and currently moved to Melbourne and will be appearing for this September 2014 Prelim exam.
I am interested to join you people to share the information that i have and can tag with you to discuss and study together.

Please let me know if you are interested.... nice to see you post..

Members don't see this ad :)
I knoe its not the thread to ask, but wondering if its possible to take a dental assistant program to stay in aus and give ADCs along with it. I just dont wanna do to and fro during clinical exams, as i stay in India currently. ALso i have heard about courses that help u pass these ADCs in Melbourne. Let me know if its the not a wrong pathway to choose.

I have a digital copy of almost all the required study material for the test and I'm looking
for a study partner.
Hi...I am also appearing for ADC sept 2014...I am based in delhi and I am looking for a study partner.

Last edited:
Hi...I am also appearing for ADC sept 2014...I am based in delhi and I am looking for a study partner.
Do u have all the study material required for the exam? Even I am appearing for sept 2014 exam... I m from Mumbai.. Interested in a study partner.

Do u have all the study material required for the exam? Even I am appearing for sept 2014 exam... I m from Mumbai.. Interested in a study partner.[/QUOTE there is an entire booklist floating on the internet..I m not sure whether one can read it all...what do you think are important books to study??

Hello..i m appearing for sept 2014 exams...but dont have all the study material required for the exam.. Could u pls email me the copies on [email protected]

for a study partner.

Hi , i am dentist from norway. looking for some information regarding ADC exam and material for studying. Could you help in anyway ? [email protected] i will appreciate the help. Regards.

for a study partner.
me also iam looking for astudy partner please advice me about materials

for a study partner.
Hi ...my name is anisha and m in Melbourne ....planning to sit sept exam ...anyone interested to make a group pls do add me....I heard abut the change in part 1...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there
I also need a study partner, i can share the information regarding the preparation that i have.
Hi ....my name is anisha n m also from Melbourne ....if you want study partner for sept pls contact me via email on [email protected]...

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a serious study partner, one who has already been studying for the ADC. Interested in discussions, MCQs and SBQs solving. I live in south sydney.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi there

Hi , I am a Dentist from Bangalore and currently moved to Melbourne and will be appearing for this September 2014 Prelim exam.
I am interested to join you people to share the information that i have and can tag with you to discuss and study together.

Please let me know if you are interested.... nice to see you post..
hi doc,
culd u give info regaerding books n prep??and should i give ielts before part 1 exam or after???

for a study partner.

Hiii!!!everyone..I will be taking my exam in September 2014...I am from Melbourne..i need a study partner..

Hiii!!!everyone..I will be taking my exam in September 2014...I am from Melbourne..i need a study partner..
image.jpg

for a study partner.

Good Evening I am natalie, I am south american Dentist looking for material for ADC exam, would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me to find it. Someone was selling me the material for 2000 dollars its outrageous my email adress is [email protected] thank you

Good Evening I am natalie, I am south american Dentist looking for material for ADC exam, would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me to find it. Someone was selling me the material for 2000 dollars its outrageous

for a study partner.
Please can u send me the study material in my email [email protected].

Hi there I am a Dentist from Chennai just got back from Australia and its high time I start preparing seriously. planning to take up exam in Sep I have soft copy of some of the materials.. Would be great if you are will to do discussion.