ADC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suhado

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone up for the Australian Dental Council exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi .. I have required study materials for ADC Part 1 exams.. contact me at [email protected]. I can guide on how to study and what to studdy

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone. As u probably know, dentists have been removed from the PR (permanent residency) list of australia. So there's no guarantee that a dentist who passes the ADC exam can live and work in australia... Does anybody know what the situation is like for dentists who pass the exam but do not have PR? Is it any use to even appear for the exam now? Any information/insight will be appreciated.

Hello everyone. As u probably know, dentists have been removed from the PR (permanent residency) list of australia. So there's no guarantee that a dentist who passes the ADC exam can live and work in australia... Does anybody know what the situation is like for dentists who pass the exam but do not have PR? Is it any use to even appear for the exam now? Any information/insight will be appreciated.
I heard the adc exams are v tough.. esp d practical exam? Pls tell me if anybody passed it cuz the amount fr d exm is huge n I dont wanna take such a risk if anyone has not cleared it

Hi can u pls guide me abaoit adc? Thanks