Add more schools to primary, do they see previous versions of application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WesternRedCedar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm adding a few more schools to my primary application (already verified, and released to 1 school). Since my verification and release, i have made changes to my ECs and PS. Will the new schools, once I add them, see the previous versions of my Primary(the ones that are re-released every week), or just the most recent version??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If the primary has been updated by AACOMAS, any new school you add will only see the updated version.

Reactions: 1 users
So then, I should wait until next tuesday to add new schools? I updated my application today and my PS, and will make a few modifications in the morning too before it is complete and I won't touch it ever again.. or could i add new schools tomorrow(tuesday) morning and that would be fine?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe aacomas releases new apps every Tuesday so if you don't want the other schools to see the older version of your application, wait till the end of day Tuesday before adding new schools. That way when aacomas releases your app, it'll be the updated one.

I believe aacomas releases new apps every Tuesday so if you don't want the other schools to see the older version of your application, wait till the end of day Tuesday before adding new schools. That way when aacomas releases your app, it'll be the updated one.

You are very helpful rzoo!

One more question, does aacomas also only release your app to the new schools you add, if they are added by Tuesday morning? I.e. will my app be released to new schools NEXT thursday then?

Not that it matters since june is still really early..

One more question, does aacomas also only release your app to the new schools you add, if they are added by Tuesday morning? I.e. will my app be released to new schools NEXT thursday then?

Not that it matters since june is still really early..
Well the application is released to any new school added by Tuesday. It's also made available to download by Wednesday morning. If you update, it'll be the same thing for all the other schools on your list. They don't specify the deadline. I don't know what the exact cut off time is for you to add schools and make it into that weeks release. Likely before noon Washington time but double check with aacomas. I think just to be on the safe side, add any new schools by Monday so they can be included in that weeks release. Someone can correct me if a little off.