Add Naplex score transfer: "Please read this before proceeding"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swatchgirl

Exercise your brains out, so you don't get sick.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a question for those who just finished taking their Naplex.

Does anyone know how to initiate a score transfer request AFTER the exam? My score was released online this morning. I clicked on the "Add Score Transfer" link, and all I see is a page that says "Please read this before proceeding", and underneath that, there are only two hyperlinks I can click on: one is the website's Privacy Policy and the other is the Terms of Use. There are no any other links or buttons that I could see to advance past this page. It's very strange. Has anyone seen this before and what does it mean? :confused:

Here's a screen capture of what I saw:

http://postimg.org/image/k77hygdo3/

k77hygdo3

Members don't see this ad.

it's been a while, but from what i remember, you can only apply for a score transfer BEFORE taking the test. now you have two options: 1. reciprocate via license transfer or 2. take the NAPLEX again

Hey everyone, I have a question for those who just finished taking their Naplex.

Does anyone know how to initiate a score transfer request AFTER the exam? My score was released online this morning. I clicked on the "Add Score Transfer" link, and all I see is a page that says "Please read this before proceeding", and underneath that, there are only two hyperlinks I can click on: one is the website's Privacy Policy and the other is the Terms of Use. There are no any other links or buttons that I could see to advance past this page. It's very strange. Has anyone seen this before and what does it mean? :confused:

Here's a screen capture of what I saw:

http://postimg.org/image/k77hygdo3/

k77hygdo3
I would suggest calling NABP for tech support. I was able to do a score transfer online after sitting for the NAPLEX. Maybe they are updating their website at the time. I called NABP and confirmed that score transfers can be done up to 90 days after sitting for your NAPLEX so don't worry about doing it before you take the test.

I could do my score transfer.I called nabp,you are allowed to do till 90days.Good luck,Can you advise what study material to use for FL MPJE.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest calling NABP for tech support. I was able to do a score transfer online after sitting for the NAPLEX. Maybe they are updating their website at the time. I called NABP and confirmed that score transfers can be done up to 90 days after sitting for your NAPLEX so don't worry about doing it before you take the test.
Thank you. The transfer online function is working for me now. I think they were indeed messing with their website at the time I tried to do it.

I could do my score transfer.I called nabp,you are allowed to do till 90days.Good luck,Can you advise what study material to use for FL MPJE.
Thanks.
You might find this amusing, but instead of the FL MPJE, I am actually taking the TX MPJE... Do you have any advice to share on passing it?