ADEA application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DHallenbeck

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take for any of you to see your DAT scores posted on your ADEA application? I took my test 6/26 and I still don't see anything on my application. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I took mine the same day as you and still don't see mine either. My friends who took it said it showed up on the application 10-13 days after the date of the test.

I took my test in December, my transcripts reached them and have been entered...the F***ing scores are still not up. ADEA really need to coordinate better between the DAT folks and the AADSAS folks.

For you two who took the test less than a week ago, you have to give it some time. ADA has to audit your scores first (up to 2 weeks) and AADSAS only dumps in new scores once a week. So 2-3 weeks is probably normal. And keep in mind this is the DAT busy season. If it's faster, wonderful. But I wouldn't start worrying until a few weeks has gone by.

As for taking it in December, your scores should have been there when AADSAS did the first DAT update a few weeks ago. I recognize your username from the pre-dent forum, so I assume you know that your actual scores will never show up. So hopefully you're not waiting to see your numbers. All you will ever see are a couple of dates. Once 'Date Received' shows up, you're good to go. The process is actually pretty smooth. So if you're still not showing a date received, I'd verify things on your end and then start calling. As long as you selected at least 1 school when registering for the test and you entered your DENTPIN and date of birth correctly in AADSAS, you should have a date received showing.