For Sale ADEX/NERB Dental Board Busters, Ultimate Study Guide for the written exam DSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paydent7

:D
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Comments: some highlighting thats actually been questioned before on the exams. very helpful I passed my exam with no problems using this book for DSE, used it for like 2,3 weeks, like NEW for SALE for 85 bucks, its listed for over 130 on different websites, I can also give you other materials for DSE as well if you purchase this.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am interested in purchasing your material if still available. I am new to the forum so let me know how you would like to make the transaction.

Hi. I'm taking the adex at Meharry in October. Do you have any study materials? Was the board buster helpful for DSE AND clinical portion? Or just DSE? I'd really appreciate any feedback. I'm from California and took Wreb back in 2007. Feeling out of the loop
Comments: some highlighting thats actually been questioned before on the exams. very helpful I passed my exam with no problems using this book for DSE, used it for like 2,3 weeks, like NEW for SALE for 85 bucks, its listed for over 130 on different websites, I can also give you other materials for DSE as well if you purchase this.
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks
Hello do you still have the book available

thanks
Hi. Do you still have the board busters ?