admission for international dental graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raj26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i m a foreigh trained dentist and i want to apply for AEGD program. can anyone pls help me as to which universities accept international dental graduates for this program? pls help me wit this

Members don't see this ad.

You know, back when I was looking into residency, I picked up the phone/computer and called/emailed every program director of the residencies I was interested in. It worked pretty well.

ya i m doing that only but most of them r saying that they accept US residents only. i have applied in 7 universities till now. can u pls help me. pls give me ur mail address

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, most will accept US students only. It's for you to find the needle in the hay stack. I cannot help you. We're not in the same boat. Where I am eligible, you may not be because I graduated from an accredited dental school in North America.

You keep posting everywhere asking for help. No one really answers because no one can help you. You should heed my suggestion and call every place possible - expect an expensive phone bill. It will give you more answers than you will ever hope to get on this forum.

I wish you good luck.

So i went to high school and undergradute in US..then i was waist listed @NY (went to BU for a semester) and i decided to go to a international school.(www.misr.edu)....now that i want to come back...i can do a residency that is just for US residents right?? My family lives out here and i am just double checking if this is TRUE...as for places that takes people that are non-residence i think loma linda does because i have seen people from my school in EGYPT...apply to that school but i dk why or what for! I am going to be debt free that was the only reason as to why i went to this school...please ADVISE..and let me know...

So i went to high school and undergradute in US..then i was waist listed @NY (went to BU for a semester) and i decided to go to a international school.(www.misr.edu)....now that i want to come back...i can do a residency that is just for US residents right?? My family lives out here and i am just double checking if this is TRUE...as for places that takes people that are non-residence i think loma linda does because i have seen people from my school in EGYPT...apply to that school but i dk why or what for! I am going to be debt free that was the only reason as to why i went to this school...please ADVISE..and let me know...

I don't remember. It has been a year. I don't even remember my PASS login nor know if it still works. Best thing to do is as I suggested to the original poster, CALL AND ASK. Really, it's not that hard - the contact information is available on PASS. Just need to spend some money on long distance calls.