General Admissions & OTCAS Adventist university 2015 OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTKH22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an interview invitation for ADU for fall 2015 OT program? Any info is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like we should be hearing from them one way or another soon. They said March 27 is one of their interview days...?!

yes this Friday and next Friday. It is getting close to the dates and it is making me nervous that I haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is stressful waiting to hear back knowing when they are interviewing. I'm checking my email almost every hour to hear something. Hope this doesn't discourage but I had a friend who also applied email one of the professors that told them they have reached out to the students they invited for an interview and they will reach out to others only if the 1st round choices do not accept the invitation for interview. Today I sent out an email asking the status of my application since the interview dates are coming up. I will let you guys know the response they give me as soon as I know. Try and stay hopeful. Best of luck to you all.

Okay thank you so much for the information. Let me know if you hear anything.

hey guys, I emailed Jeff Kite too and he has not responded with a status update :( so it is only those two dates they are having interviews on?

Yes just the 27th and April 3rd. Did Jeff reply to you?

I also emailed Jeff this past Wednesday with no response. I did hear from a current student that there were interviews on campus for the OT program this past friday.

Thanks for all the information everyone, still no response from Jeff :/

let us know if you hear anything!

Has anyone heard back? I've been trying to call the office, but no response.

No I haven't heard anything:(

I still have gotten no response either, maybe they are holding off on telling people until after their final decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
so has anyone had an interview?

Either we are a bunch of rejects or they are seriously slacking on communication about the status of the applicants

Reactions: 1 user
well I've lost all hope. Anybody receive any type of news?

I have sent an email too regarding my application status and got no response but I just called a few days ago and Jeff answered. He said that they did have interviews on March 27th and April 3rd but expect to have to do a second round of interviews due to people not accepting their spot. So while it is frustrating to contine to wait he said that they should send out notifications for further interviews sometime in April/May. Hope that helps. It is the only school I applied to so I have been anxiously waiting to hear by email or phone call. I would also assume they will notify everyone who did not get in by May as well but I am not sure how they go about that process.

Oh awesome that is great news! Thanks for letting us know. I am still so nervous. What are everyone's stats???

Oh awesome that is great news! Thanks for letting us know. I am still so nervous. What are everyone's stats???

Hi everyone! I was just searching through the feeds about adu. I was interviewed March 27th and I was accepted for MOT class starting in August. so I'm looking to meet the others who are or may be accepted!

I have my B.S. In health sciences from UCF
GRE: 306
GPA: 3.45
Ot observation hours: 60 (40-pediatrics and 20 in a hospital)
I had experience in working with kids with motor disabilities for over a year part time and volunteered with special Olympics. As well as other jobs held while I was in school.

Was notified by Jeff last week about the additional interviews and that I was included in the applicant pool for it but today I received a rejection email from them. Guess they filled all the spots the needed. Best of luck to the rest of you.

I received the same email last week stating that I was included in the applicants for the second round of interviews since they did not expect to fill all of their spots and then also received an email today with a rejection notice. Best of luck to everyone, but I am disappointed that they would send out an email about a second round of interviews almost giving false hope because they were unsure of how many spots they would actually have open to fulfill and turns out a few days later they have filled their spots and now they have send out rejection emails to those same applicants whom were notified of possibly getting an interview slot :(

I received the same email last week stating that I was included in the applicants for the second round of interviews since they did not expect to fill all of their spots and then also received an email today with a rejection notice. Best of luck to everyone, but I am disappointed that they would send out an email about a second round of interviews almost giving false hope because they were unsure of how many spots they would actually have open to fulfill and turns out a few days later they have filled their spots and now they have send out rejection emails to those same applicants whom were notified of possibly getting an interview slot :(

I understand how you feel and it is rough to be given false hope like that but perhaps it was not meant to be. Let's hope for the best and get accepted somewhere we will end up enjoying more than ADU, even though it was an ideal school for me in terms of distance, costs, and quality.

Has anyone heard back from them? I know their deadline isn't for a little while. Just curious.