Adventist University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NicMOT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, all! I am just wondering if anyone knows anyone or knows anything about this program. It is located in Orlando, FL and is a Developing program that was recommended to me by a previous instructor. I applied for Fall admission but would love to find someone with some first hand experience with it. Has anyone applied?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied for this Fall too. I have a couple friends who have friends in the program right now. Can't go much into detail but I heard they like it there.

I applied for this Fall too. I have a couple friends who have friends in the program right now. Can't go much into detail but I heard they like it there.

Cool! Glad to hear that people are enjoying their experience. Are you from the Florida area? I'm so anxious every time I check my mail box. I just want to know already!

Thanks for your response. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, I'm from Southern California. I went to ADU's sister school in Tennessee, and my housemates were from Orlando, so that's why I have friends who have friends who went to ADU lol.. Last time I talked to Clarissa (the grad coordinator) she told me we find out in late April.

so yeah.. Good luck to you! :)

Actually, I'm from Southern California. I went to ADU's sister school in Tennessee, and my housemates were from Orlando, so that's why I have friends who have friends who went to ADU lol.. Last time I talked to Clarissa (the grad coordinator) she told me we find out in late April.

so yeah.. Good luck to you! :)

How cool! I didn't even know they had a sister school. I have spoken to Clarissa as well but I didn't ask her when we'd be finding out. Thanks for that info! Guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks. I have tried searching for more info on the program (like how many students apply/are admitted, feedback from past students, etc) but there isn't much info out there. I suppose because the program is so new/small.

Anyway, nice to meet you! Good luck to you as well, I hope we both get good news! :)

Hey!

I just got accepted there! I saw my status on the MARS account!

Hey!

I just got accepted there! I saw my status on the MARS account!

Congratulations! :) I'll have to check my status when I'm home (I can't remember my login info and it's at home! Ah!). When did you interview? And if you don't mind sharing, what were your stats? Congrats again!

Congratulations! :) I'll have to check my status when I'm home (I can't remember my login info and it's at home! Ah!). When did you interview? And if you don't mind sharing, what were your stats? Congrats again!

I intervewied on April 9 and saw my status change on April 15! Quick turn around :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GPA: 3.3
Observed hours: 120, 3 settings
3 Rec letters

How about you???

I intervewied on April 9 and saw my status change on April 15! Quick turn around :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GPA: 3.3
Observed hours: 120, 3 settings
3 Rec letters

How about you???

Hey! Sorry, I didn't realize you had responded. I was accepted as well! I'm still deciding if I am going to attend or not. Have you accepted your offer of admission?