Advice for those applying...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tj801

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pick the cheapest school. You'll be pleased with yourself years down the road when you don't have so much debt.
and also...
I am tired of people giving false hope to those applying by saying "you never know u may get in with those stats!" I am going to be the jerk that says you probably won't. Look at the incoming class profiles and see where you land. Don't waste time/$$$ applying to schools you know you aren't getting into.

of course I know there are exceptions that get in with low stats but that rarely happens.

Find current students at the schools you are interested in and ask them about the school!!! Remember as nice as admissions counselors & tour guides are, you won't truly know a school until you talk to someone who's in the program & not getting paid to talk highly of it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I say if you've got average to above average stats, don't apply to the newer schools.

Also use the search feature in the forums for research to commonly asked questions.