Advice & Guidance....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AM4EVA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am planning to take my DAT exam in the end of November. Through these forums I have decided to use the following resources:
1. DATQVAULT
ALL FIVE SUBJECTS

2. AP BARRON BIO FROM AMAZON

3. ALAN’S BIO NOTES
PRINTOUT

4.TOPSCORE

5. CHAD’S VIDEOS
ALL Videos

6.DESTROYER:
The bundle of three

7. ACHIEVER

8.CRACK THE PAT

9. ANKI flashcards

10.The Berkeley Review- MCAT for General Chemistry

1. So my main concern is what do i start with?
2. How did you organize your notes especially with content: did you organize in a binder or did you keep going with flashcards?
3. if anyone has used the berkeley review- how was it helpful to you? because i see that its mostly passages and the DAT exam is standalone questions---thus was it the review in the The Berkeley Review that was helpful or their questions?

I look forward to hearing from you all...please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you a million in advance:):)

Members don't see this ad.

for bio: start with barrons -> then qvault -> destroyer
for both chem: chads -> destroyer
math: qvault -> destroyer
pat: CDP -> achiever
rc: qvault and topscore

then you can use achiever and topscore to test yourself the entire DAT

When distributing notes, more power to ya! But don't distribute links to copyrighted material. I know your intentions are good and I don't want you to get into trouble for doing something good.

@OP - Cliffs > Baron's imo, but if you like Baron's that's fine. Start with science review and QR. Then work your way to PAT and RC. Lastly put it all together and do practice tests. Plenty of elaboration on any of the awesome breakdowns posted here. (Mine isn't the best because its too long and chatty! But there are some tips in there if you can wade through the rest!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone

Wow.....thank you all for your prompt and helpful replies :):)
Talk about the kindness of strangers....its a good thing