Advice HELP!

LovelySuSu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
At the moment I'm a Biology Major in one of the Alamo Colleges and so far I've been on track with my grades by the end of my Freshman year here i'll have a 3.82GPA or even higher which is pretty good considering how reckless I was in high school. I've been very stressed out lately because I know once next year comes around I will have to look into different universities to transfer too here are my choices:
Texas Tech University
Texas Southern University
University of Houston
University of Texas at San Antonio
University of North Texas
I have kept in mind other universities but there pricey, location isn't a problem for me i'll even consider out of state if they give good scholarships to transfer student and they have good medical standings. I'm really interested in Texas Tech because I've heard they give transfer student decent scholarships and even good aid with low-income families. I'm just worried that since I am transferring there for Junior year I won't be able to get as many benefit they give for Pre-Med students. It's my dream to become a dermatologist and I know if I continue to work hard i'll get to achieve that goal, it's just that i'm get very wishy washy on what I want to do next or which decision will help me the most. hopeful some of you guys can relate and tell me some of your experiences with these universities or give me some suggestions and which programs you have done that will be very helpful also out of theses universities which one give the most financial aid??Thanks.