Advice?!!! I just set up first semester schedule!

BcWildcat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just set up my classes for first semester: I took intro to bio and lab, pre cal, a personal money management class (first year seminar),and an intro to film studies. Oh yeah, and an introduction to dentistry online class. 14 credits. Is this schedule alright? Or should I take chemistry before bio?

Members don't see this ad.

It doesn't matter what order you take bio or chemistry. There isn't going to be too much overlap between the two classes at the freshman level. Just make sure you take gen chem II the semester after gen chem I, and so on.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just set up my classes for first semester: I took intro to bio and lab, pre cal, a personal money management class (first year seminar),and an intro to film studies. Oh yeah, and an introduction to dentistry online class. 14 credits. Is this schedule alright? Or should I take chemistry before bio?

Seems like a decent schedule! I hope you have a great freshmen year, enjoy summer and be sure to look into the clubs on your college campus. I'm curious, what biology course your are taking ,Unity or Diversity(It could be a different title at your school)? Either one doesn't matter since they are both general biology courses.

Last edited:
The name of it is just intro to biology, it's the highest level they offer for first course. Btw, I ended up switching that film class for psychology to get it out of the way.

The name of it is just intro to biology, it's the highest level they offer for first course. Btw, I ended up switching that film class for psychology to get it out of the way.

Psychology should be good to go.

Oh ok, very nice! It should be a good year for you

I was actually thinking the same thing, I should take either psych or sociology now to get it over with. The only problem is that the film class is a guaranteed "A" and only 1 class per week like 4:30-7pm. Psych would be 2 classes per week and maybe even a recitation... Hmm what should I do?!

No, I got on rate my professor and cross referenced my teachers. The psych teacher is easy and the film lady is impossibly hard !