Advice on Schedule Please (Freshman Noob)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Grendarab

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Finally home from orientation (so much walking) and I've completed my fall schedule for the incoming fall semester. I spent way too many countless minutes ruminating as to which gen ed classes to take, while my adviser with (Lock earrings?) supported me with what to choose. Nevertheless, here is my somewhat generic schedule.

Freshman Seminar (1 c)
Biology 101 + Lecture (4c)
Chemistry 101 + Lecture (4c)
Health Psychology (3c) (Already took the AP Psych exam, and therefore already have credits toward "Into To Psych")
Writing to Inform and Explain (3c) - I wasn't too sure what type of writing class this was. It's listed as "WRT 104" though.

Total = 15 Credit hours

The class I was unable to take this semester was "Pre-Calculus" as all the spots were filled, and will therefore probably enroll in it this spring. Math is my biggest concern, and therefore am somewhat relieved I don't have to take it my first semester.

Is this a decent schedule? Should I make any changes to it?

Regards,
A distraught College Freshman

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
And thus another neurotic premed was born!

It looks good. Get comfortable with the college transition, study hard, party hard, start ECs after first semester/year. Good luck.

That looks exactly like the schedule I had first semester of freshman year, but I also took a poli sci class that brought me up to 18 credits. It's completely doable.