Advice on Studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeful314

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I appreciate you for reading this. Apparently, I have a very strong penchant for self-loathing, so I waited until August to take my MCAT and apply this MD cycle. I'm aware this is risky, and I'm okay with that. However, my Diagnostics assert that I seem to have forgotten everything that is Bio, Chem or Physics related (30%>). Nevertheless, I score within the 80%> consistently on CARS and Psych. I desperately need help on constructing a study plan that is mainly Content Review for the hard sciences. I understand that taking full lengths are the best practice, but I don't want to keep taking them if I'm not reviewing content prior. I plan on sitting for the test either end of July/the first week of August. Thanks for all the help.

Members don't see this ad.

What are you using for P/C and B/B? I found TBR to be excellent for P/C, and doing a ton of Khan academy passages helped also. I was lucky for B/B since biochem was my major, but I've heard Kaplan is pretty good for that section, and I've liked khan passages for this as well.

What are you using for P/C and B/B? I found TBR to be excellent for P/C, and doing a ton of Khan academy passages helped also. I was lucky for B/B since biochem was my major, but I've heard Kaplan is pretty good for that section, and I've liked khan passages for this as well.
Thanks so much! I've been using Kaplan Physics/Math Review and EKR for everything else.