Advice Pleasee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medico_90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope i am not posting in the wrong forum, i couldn't find appropriate sub section

This is my first post here but i have been going over the forum since many days

I need ur suggestions/advice.

I am an IMG preparing for step 1 staying in US as a canadian citizen(for which i am allowed to stay for 6 months)

I am looking to extend my stay so that i can prepare for exam from here while staying with parents.

What options do i have to extend my stay, if u are aware of any..like getting a student visa

I have tried to contact kaplan about getting i-20 from them, but their requirements didn't seem feasible ( need to be in centre for ex number of hours per week)

Any universities/colleges u people know, where we can enroll for some science related courses or like joining a MPH program as an international student and get a visa..at the same time doesn't require us to be present for too many on campus classes/ less workload..as u know its not easy to prepare for step 1 and do course work at the same time..

Anyone has gone through the same situation??

I m really worried again going back to another country in the middle of prep, if i dont find a solution, it will disturb my prep..

Any advices/ info if any one has, if they can share that would be great

ThankYou

Members don't see this ad.