AEGD at Eastman Dental School in Rochester for international dentists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blue sky

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This thread is for all the international dentists who applied for AEGD at Eastman Dental School and had the interview in the fall.
Do you know if they started to send the answers? Anyone who got an answer from them?
Thank you all and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a phone call today from Marilyn Foy ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you, blue sky. I live in the US.
Hi! Do you know if they already called everyone who is accepted? I live in Toronto.do you know anybody else who got a call with good answer? Can you please tell me your qualifications?thank you and again congratulation!

no i didn't apply through match. i got the spot for international graduates spot

Heyy I am trying to know about this AEGD PROGRAM ,AS I AM A FRESH GRADUATE FROM A DENTAL SCHOOL INDIA DO I STAND A CHANCE WHEN I APPLY FOR PASS AT THIS CENTRE NEXT YEAR???

Do anybody know the selection will be by letters or emails or phone calls?

Thank you.

Marilyn Foy calls to ask if you accepted the offer then they will send acceptance package

Hello

Last edited:
Hey golu wat are your stats..is it a good decision to go into aegd..be coz once we get in ..two years we can't apply to DDS right..am unaware of much about aegd but wats ure opinion..and pass application is it ok like caapid or more..please advice

Hey golu wat are your stats..is it a good decision to go into aegd..be coz once we get in ..two years we can't apply to DDS right..am unaware of much about aegd but wats ure opinion..and pass application is it ok like caapid or more..please advice
I don't have any wise opinion to give , but just applied to AEGD Rochester. And also I do not know about it is allowed to apply for dds or not. For Rochester, it is a direct application to school...hope this helps... What about you

Reactions: 1 user