AEGD University of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from U of Maryland for the AEGD interview.?

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like no body has applied there :).

Hi
I saw your message about the AEGD. I applied for the AEGD program in Maryland, but i didn't receive any invitation for the interview yet. Did you received the invitation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I recieved an email from the U.of Maryland stating that they recieved my PASS application and other supporting documents. Did anyone get an email like one I got?

hi excel2006.

I received the same e-mail; but I didn't receive any invitation for the interview yet.

They only sent me an email saying that the application is complete.No word after tht. So I was wondering if anyone received an interview call.
Please let us know whoever gets an invitation.
Thanks

Hi,

I just received an email inviting me to an interview at the AEGD at UMB earlier today. I guess they have started the process. Good luck to you!

Hi,

I just received an email inviting me to an interview at the AEGD at UMB earlier today. I guess they have started the process. Good luck to you!

Congrats!!!When is the interview?Any idea about the number of people they are interviewing.

H No Braces,

When did you apply for the program? Can you share your stats? Are you a resident of Maryland?

Hi,

hi,
congrats for the call.
can u share ur stats..
i am a post graduate ..want 2 apply kindly guide me...

Hi
I'm applying to the AEGD at U Maryland
Some resident told me that they no longer give stipend to Internatinoal residents. A I would still have to pay tuition which is about $37000
Do you know more info about this? or if it's not completely?

Thank you!

Anyone applied to AEGD program to U of Maryland?
Any interview invitation yet?

I called today and they said that invites are out but no selection yet... I didn't get invite :-(

Gaboncito, they told me that they will let us know by the end of january