Affirmative Action and Diversity in Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BioMedResearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just kidding.....(sorry couldn't resist and I'm bored at work)

Have a happy holiday and healthy New Year everyone!

You know it's extremely comforting to know that there's a world of people just like us and we all call SDN our home (page).

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by BioMedResearch
Just kidding.....(sorry couldn't resist and I'm bored at work)

Have a happy holiday and healthy New Year everyone!

You know it's extremely comforting to know that there's a world of people just like us and we all call SDN our home (page).

That was cool!!!!:laugh:

Phew! Close call... Nice teaser :laugh:

Happy holidays. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am laughing right now :) pretty funny. and I feel you on the whole "I'm bored at work." I am at 1:18p right now, 3hrs and 42 min.s left until I am free! Free not just for tonight, but for two days. I love weekends :) And then I have a short week next week and I get to see my nephews. Yeah, so cute, so cute. All I need now, is to go home 2night to a UCSF acceptance in the mail and then everything would be a o.k.

BioMEDR,

I was about to KILL you when I saw this thread (especially AFTER you PM'ed me)....+pissed+

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You got our attention:eek:
Have good one.

:hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

anyone going anywhere fun?

going up to san francisco to visit my friend that is coming to visit California from Korea. thats gonna be nice.

Aaaaaaaaaaagh i was about to scream "Die thread dieeeeeeeeeeee" :D

@jlee9531, congrats on ur 2nd acceptance!!

I'm stuck in an extremely crowded city where it takes you 10 minute to walk 100 feet on the street....it's crazy.

But at least the city never dies at night, unlike L.A.

Kind of amazing the emotions you get from just the subject of a thread.

Can you imagine if we had a thread

"Turning down Harvard Med to go to Law School"

What do you think that would do to people?

Do they exist? I heard they are hand delivered by sugar plum fairies.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kind of amazing the emotions you get from just the subject of a thread.

Can you imagine if we had a thread

"Turning down Harvard Med to go to Law School"

What do you think that would do to people?

How about .... "Turning down Harvard and Yale to fullfill dream of working at Wal-Mart. Do I have the stats to get my dream job, someone help please???":laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Boy, did I fall for it.

Happy Holidays, Ya'll :D

Originally posted by Amy B
How about .... "Turning down Harvard and Yale to fullfill dream of working at Wal-Mart. Do I have the stats to get my dream job, someone help please???":laugh: :laugh:

Hey but I love working at K-Mart instead...K-Mart, Wal-Mart & Med school, gosh I'm confused, I need some guidance!!

I'm back from a little vaca!

Happy New Years everyone!!!!

Happy 2004 everyone! :D

i hope 2004 starts out well and stays that way throughout the year, because this last week of 2003 hasn't been so great for me and the family... :(

here's to a better and healthier (physically and emotionally) New Year. :)

Wow, isn't it great to make fun of topics that affect other people so seriously? When you become a doctor how about cracking jokes about your black patients concerning hypertension, stroke, high blood pressure etc.?
What an intelligent choice to combat boredom:rolleyes:
I suggest a new thread "In the end, what is last will become first and what is at the bottom shall rise to the top."

Although I may not be a doctor yet, I have a strong suspicion that a little laughter is the best preventative medicine.

Levity is always welcomed in stressful situations!

Originally posted by generation2MD?
i hope 2004 starts out well and stays that way throughout the year, because this last week of 2003 hasn't been so great for me and the family... :(
here's to a better and healthier (physically and emotionally) New Year. :)

I hope this new year will be better for you.:)

So how is 2004 going for everyone else?

Anyone freaked out by the fact that this is the year we start to become doctors?

Good luck everyone!

Originally posted by Amy B
I hope this new year will be better for you.:)

the first week was rough, but things are looking a lot better now. thanks Amy B. :)

So how is 2004 going for everyone else?

Anyone freaked out by the fact that this is the year we start to become doctors?

Good luck everyone!
I am actually in a mellow mood about med school. I am thinking... "this isn't going to be so hard."

Quick someone slap me back into reality.

Actually I have just started to pack our house for our move to Blacksburg, so I am too stressed about the move to think about med school. Give me a few more months, and then I will panic.

Sorry today's been really boring at work and this one never gets old!

LOL, I randomly found this thread in doctajay's post.

LOL, I randomly found this thread in doctajay's post.
Fast%20Zombie%201.png

ZOMBIE THREAD!