Affordable Step 1 Tutor!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IMdoc2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im a 4th year with lots of experience teaching first and second year medical students. I scored 256 on step 1 (93rd percentile) and 258 on step 2 CK (84th percentile) and I'd like to help you prepare for the USMLE so you can get the best score possible and match into a great residency. There are so many resources out there and such a vast amount of material that it can seem like an impossible task to get through it all, but I know what resources are great, which ones are a waste of time, and more importantly, what material is high yield both for your Step exams and your future career.

As anyone will tell you, there’s tons of free time in your 4th year and I want to use mine to help you prepare for the USMLE. I’ll help you make (and stick to) a detailed study schedule customized to your strengths and weaknesses, teach you important test taking strategies, and help you learn important content. Private companies and other tutors charge hundreds of dollars per hour but I’ll help you for way less ($75/hr that we meet). I can tutor over skype and would love to answer any questions that you may have, so please don’t hesitate to PM me if you think you may be interested or if you would like to learn more!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Im a 4th year with lots of experience teaching first and second year medical students. I scored 256 on step 1 (93rd percentile) and 258 on step 2 CK (84th percentile) and I'd like to help you prepare for the USMLE so you can get the best score possible and match into a great residency. There are so many resources out there and such a vast amount of material that it can seem like an impossible task to get through it all, but I know what resources are great, which ones are a waste of time, and more importantly, what material is high yield both for your Step exams and your future career.

As anyone will tell you, there’s tons of free time in your 4th year and I want to use mine to help you prepare for the USMLE. I’ll help you make (and stick to) a detailed study schedule customized to your strengths and weaknesses, teach you important test taking strategies, and help you learn important content. Private companies and other tutors charge hundreds of dollars per hour but I’ll help you for way less ($75/hr that we meet). I can tutor over skype and would love to answer any questions that you may have, so please don’t hesitate to PM me if you think you may be interested or if you would like to learn more!
I am looking for a step 1 tutor, pls call 5104682938