Affordable USMLE Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IMdoc2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am a 4th year medical student with extensive experience teaching preclinical students. I scored 256 on step 1 (93rd percentile) and 258 on step 2 CK (84th percentile) and I'd like to help you prepare for the USMLE so you can get the best score possible and match into a great residency. As a recent tester myself, I understand the medical and non-medical challenges associated with this test and can help you navigate the waters. There are so many resources out there and such a vast amount of material that it can seem like an impossible task to get through it all, but I know what resources are great, which ones are a waste of time, and more importantly, what material is high yield both for your Step exams and your future career.

As a fourth year, I have no shortage of free time (especially now that interview season is wrapping up). I’ll help you make (and stick to) a detailed study schedule customized to your strengths and weaknesses, teach you important test taking strategies, and help you learn important content. I've seen people on SDN charge over 100 dollars / hour but I can help you prepare for only 60 dollars / hour and can meet conveniently over skype / google hangouts. If you think you're interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message!

Members don't see this ad.