afk august 2015,help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preetyb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
is there anyone who has already given afk and who is ready to give some guidance regarding the exam pattern,no of questions,duration of test and how to prepare well for the exam?also how much time should be given to non clinical subjects ?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
is there anyone who has already given afk and who is ready to give some guidance regarding the exam pattern,no of questions,duration of test this information can be found on the NDEB website www.ndeb.ca I strongly recommend you to go through this website thoroughly you will find all the information you need.
and how to prepare well for the exam? to prepare for the AFK exam, go through all the dental decks and a set of mosby NBDE books (part 1 and 2) after you have done that you need to go through the released questions from the NDEB website. read the question and look for the answer yourself, there is absolutely no need to fall for people who are selling answers to these, it wont help you at all. In fact you will fail to fully utilise these questions if you dont check for answers yourself, go through each option and make sure you understand why its the wrong option. also how much time should be given to non clinical subjects ?

http://www.ndeb.ca/nonaccredited/fundamental-knowledge/format-content

this link shows the number of questions which will be asked from different subjects/topics, divide your studying time accordingly, prioritise, like I said before this information is available on the website, make use of it.
download the protocol for AFK from this website which will give you the number of questions/pattern/time everything.
If you need a more detailed breakdown of earlier exams download the technical manual from the website, it is at the bottom left of the ndeb website, have a look.
hope this helps :):)

Reactions: 1 user
THANKS A
http://www.ndeb.ca/nonaccredited/fundamental-knowledge/format-content

this link shows the number of questions which will be asked from different subjects/topics, divide your studying time accordingly, prioritise, like I said before this information is available on the website, make use of it.
download the protocol for AFK from this website which will give you the number of questions/pattern/time everything.
If you need a more detailed breakdown of earlier exams download the technical manual from the website, it is at the bottom left of the ndeb website, have a look.
hope this helps :):)
THANKS A LOT............I AM SURE I LL GET BENEFIT FROM THE LINKS THAT U HAVE SHARED.........