After MCAT...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotAFutureMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, yes, it is true- I am not a future MD or DO, but I am pre-pharmacy! :happy:
Why are you posting about the MCAT then?
Because my boyfriend is a future MD or DO (undecided) & he's taking the MCAT next month (August 21st)...
We have an LDR & we will be seeing each other after he gets score & I want to get him an AFTER MCAT gift... So, what should I get him?
Like, was there anything you wish someone got you? Or is there anything you want?
I know it sounds stupid, but I am a big gift giver & I would love some help!
Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sex. Lots of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
On a serious note, I personally would like to have a nice quality stethoscope. I feel like that would make my goals feel more tangible.

I really like the work of an artist named Don Stewart. He graduated medical school and became an artist, but many of his pieces have ties in medicine. I especially like http://www.dsart.com/gallery/item/caduceus because it deals with the medicine of health. Check out some of his other works if you'd like. I'd love a print from him for my wall.

On a serious note, I personally would like to have a nice quality stethoscope. I feel like that would make my goals feel more tangible.

I really like the work of an artist named Don Stewart. He graduated medical school and became an artist, but many of his pieces have ties in medicine. I especially like http://www.dsart.com/gallery/item/caduceus because it deals with the medicine of health. Check out some of his other works if you'd like. I'd love a print from him for my wall.

I love these ideas! Thanks!

Sex, alcohol, and skydiving tickets... Sex while drunk skydiving would be even better

Reactions: 1 user
gifts are tough without knowing anything about the dude or his interests. all we could really suggest would be things any aspiring physician would want... like sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.

but seriously, I think buying something that goes with his hobbies or interests would probably be best, especially since he probably hasn't enjoyed those hobbies much while studying. think of what he likes. is it golf, video games, kayaking, then buy something thoughtful to help him get back into the swing of enjoying life for a change.

...then sex.

Reactions: 1 user