Alaska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tongiecc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got this in my inbox a few min ago;
Too bad its a PT position, guess the pharmacy boom is fizzling out up there:smuggrin:

School Physical
Therapist Needed!!

We have an exciting travel opportunity for a Physical Therapist interested in working at a school District in Yukon Alaska!!

This position requires travel between villages utilizing a small plane.

Excellent compensation package!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you get to fly one of these bad boys? A Grumann Goose amphibious plane!
PenAir_Grumman_Goose.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'll take the Piper Cub if I can put Tundra tires on it!
9212005174658.jpg

Got this in my inbox a few min ago;
Too bad its a PT position, guess the pharmacy boom is fizzling out up there:smuggrin:

School Physical
Therapist Needed!!

We have an exciting travel opportunity for a Physical Therapist interested in working at a school District in Yukon Alaska!!

This position requires travel between villages utilizing a small plane.

Excellent compensation package!!

PT is where it is at right now. and i use to make fun of them in school cause they were going to make less than the PharmD kids yet same amount of schooling. GUESS THE JOKES ON ME NOW!!!!

PT is where it is at right now. and i use to make fun of them in school cause they were going to make less than the PharmD kids yet same amount of schooling. GUESS THE JOKES ON ME NOW!!!!

Not really...everything goes in cycles. In the ealry 90's PT was the hot thing and then the field became super saturated and the bottom fell out. It is just now recovering. Gee....see any parallels to pharmacy? The good news is things should swing back again for us if there is a profession left when it does.