Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rafael Cavalcan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many people interview at einstein and how many are offered an acceptance?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Applied Interviewed Accepted Enrolled
Total: 6,061 1,408 603 180
In-state: 1,407 429 199 68
Out-of-state: 4,654 979 404 112

thanks, where did u get those stats by the way?

Members don't see this ad :)
Rafael Cavalcan said:
thanks, where did u get those stats by the way?

You can find those stats for all schools, plus a lot more info on US News' website...but you have to subscribe. Well worth it, IMO.

Zoom-Zoom said:
You can find those stats for all schools, plus a lot more info on US News' website...but you have to subscribe. Well worth it, IMO.

oooh, please please PM me your l/p, i'll be forever grateful.

justskipee said:
oooh, please please PM me your l/p, i'll be forever grateful.

l/p?

hey guys
for those that interviewed at albert einstein, i was wondering if you had any tips for me. I checked the interview feedback thing but nothing for AECOM.This is my first on site interview so a sister needs some help. thanks guys

Zoom-Zoom said:

login/password, is that what you need to access the premium stuff on us.news and world reports?

temmie said:
hey guys
for those that interviewed at albert einstein, i was wondering if you had any tips for me. I checked the interview feedback thing but nothing for AECOM.This is my first on site interview so a sister needs some help. thanks guys

i think the intervirew feedback is under yeshiva university- it should be the last choice on the scroll-bar.
my interview went pretty well. the woman was very nice, but she had a bunch of tough questions that it seemed like she was encouraged to ask. it was definitely one of my more structured interviews so far. you can get lots of info in the feeback section.

allisonbk said:
i think the intervirew feedback is under yeshiva university- it should be the last choice on the scroll-bar.
my interview went pretty well. the woman was very nice, but she had a bunch of tough questions that it seemed like she has encouraged to ask. it was definitely one of my more structured interviews so far. you can get lots of info in the feeback section.
thanks a lot allison. hope you get in

Interview feedback is under Yeshiva university. I had my interview there, and from what i've heard everyone has very different experiences. My interview was exceptionally unstructured, others have really rigidly structured interviews. And wow, I didn't realize how many people accepted didn't take. Does that occur with most schools?

temmie said:
hey guys

arrive earlier than the scheduled time...
they wanted me to take a shuttle that left from the admissions 10 min before my scheduled time... luckily i was there way early, or i would have missed the shuttle to my interview
good luck

I had myinteview and i did enjoy it. The students were really cool and the staff was realy laid back. So back in fact that one of the students said they did not get back to her about her admissions decision and otherinfo until later. I did have a good time there even with the strike. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that likes a family feeling.
I think the ony thing i did not like was the bronx. I felt like i was in "coming to america" when akim first moved into queens.
good luck people

Overeducated said:
Applied Interviewed Accepted Enrolled
Total: 6,061 1,408 603 180
In-state: 1,407 429 199 68
Out-of-state: 4,654 979 404 112

Hi, can you tell me where you found those stats?

Thanks!