ALL DMUers: Please Respond...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardcoreosteo

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hallo Everyone!!

I've got a question for you Iowa folks and would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me something about your school. DMU is one of my top choices for being Class of 2008, so here goes....

1. What is the strongest area for this skool - basics, clinical sci., OMT?
2. What do you like most about this school/community/town?
3. What DON'T you like about this school/community/town?

OMM is a big draw for me and I've heard from a number of people that DMU is close to KCOM in terms of overall friendliness, education, and OMM.

Thanks so much - hope you guys are doin' well on your exams...

Members don't see this ad.

hey hardcore,

i'm a first year at dmu, so i don't know if i will be able to answer all of your questions. so far our classes have been going well. coming from los angeles, the biggest draw back for me so far has been the weather. the professors are really nice (of course there are exceptions ;) ) and the people here are awesome. i have met a lot of incredibly nice students that i will keep in touch with throughout the years (i know, it sounds corny)! omt is my favorite class, i just wish i was a little better at it, and you learn so many techniques in your first semester that when you go home for break, you can treat your relatives! if you would like, pm me and i will give you my email addy so that i can get you in contact with a second year who may be able to help you out more. hope things go well for you.

kimberlee :)