All required NBDE 1 and 2 material for sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gurjot

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Material I used for both NBDE part 1 and 2. Let me know if you are interested. Serious queries only!

Part 1- Dental Decks 2012-2013, Kaplan notes, First Aid and all ASDA released papers till date
Part 2- Dental Decks, Mosby review, First Aid and all ASDA released papers

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Gurjot, want to write NBDE part 1. I am interested in buying your study material... Please let me know how to proceed

Hey guys,
Got into an international dental program after a year of hard work!! Passed the NBDE part 1 and 2 very fast and got accepted within 5 months after my internship in India finished.
Now for my advice- DON'T WASTE TIME! Both the NBDE part 1 and part 2 are required to have a good chance to get accepted, so study enough to pass but don't overdo it(there's no numerical result). I'm selling the material that I used to prepare for both the tests, and trust me it is all you need.

Part 1- Dental Decks 2012-2013 and all ASDA released papers till date
Part 2- Dental Decks, Mosby review, all ASDA released papers

The more time you waste, the later your application goes through to the colleges and the less chances you have in getting in this year. Feel free to ask me for more advise on how to study and where from. For all inquiries email me-
[email protected]

Thnx for the info.. I'm interested in part 2 decks wanted to kno which year are they?? N how much u selling for?

Members don't see this ad :)