allopathic vs homeopathic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here's an interesting fact. Male fetuses in the early stages have a clitoris that's identical to the clitoris of the female. The influence of hormones causes the clitoris of the male fetus to grow into a penis. The penile tissue of an adult male and the clitoral tissue of an adult female is very similar if not identical. It makes sense that the females need their clitoris to be stimulated.
Wow thanks dad

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Here's an interesting fact. Male fetuses in the early stages have a clitoris that's identical to the clitoris of the female. The influence of hormones causes the clitoris of the male fetus to grow into a penis. The penile tissue of an adult male and the clitoral tissue of an adult female is very similar if not identical. It makes sense that the females need their clitoris to be stimulated.
Clit has way more nerve endings tho, compacted in a smaller area.

Seriously, Ark is this you?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There's enough sloughing, ischemia, breaking of spiral arteries, etc. going on. The last thing any guy wants is blood on his member.
Lol I've had plenty on my hands NBD

If a woman wants to be a housewife that's her business. It's a tough job and I would wish her the best. I think I'd rather cut off my arm with a chainsaw tho. The part that gets me is when dudes expect women to be into that. Like I've said a million times, this is why it's important to talk about expectations because most ladies aren't going to be down with having 5 kids, staying at home, not masturbating, no period sex. You have to admit you've got a lot of requirements here.
"Thou shalt not defile thine temple in the time of discharge, lest ye make thyself unclean in the eyes of the Lord."

- LUCOM Student Code of Conduct

"Thou shalt not defile thine temple in the time of discharge, lest ye make thyself unclean in the eyes of the Lord."

- LUCOM Student Code of Conduct

silly religious nonsense

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

This isn't necessarily new news, but you'd think it was with how inconsiderate some people are about it. It's also why you all have nipples. ^^

Some of you ask for nipple play and we gave you those ffs and you can't help us out with our homologue of your penis? :lame:

Reactions: 1 users
Would you want to shove it up your vagina?

I suppose I've never had the urge to :shrug: I mean I would if she got something out of it, but it wouldn't be up there on my list of fun sex acts.

WS this is how I imagine you SDNing

The-Dark-Knight_Lucius-Fox.jpg
LOL..that would be cool. But sadly, usually just a lone MBP or my iPhone.

It makes me sad MJ is missing this. This is the most intense SDNing I've seen since that thread in osteo
I know... he's probably like studying. Loser.

This isn't necessarily new news, but you'd think it was with how inconsiderate some people are about it. It's also why you all have nipples. ^^

Some of you ask for nipple play and we gave you those ffs and you can't help us out with our homologue of your penis? :lame:

not to sound creepy and I'll say this in the most respectful way...if you were here with me right now and aching with need, I would be glad to oblige and make you feel better. Not all males are alike as I'm sure you know, many will be ready to give women some oral love.

not to sound creepy and I'll say this in the most respectful way...if you were here with me right now and aching with need, I would be glad to oblige and make you feel better. Not all males are alike as I'm sure you know, many will be ready to give women some oral love.
Woah there bro, that's only cute when I say it

Reactions: 1 users
Still creepy

Reactions: 3 users
I like how we have a mod on here basically being like "Thread derailed into social discussion about sex acts and menstrual discharge. Whatevs lololol."

Aaaannd it just got creepy.

I like how we have a mod on here basically being like "Thread derailed into social discussion about sex acts and menstrual discharge. Whatevs lololol."

LOL…see, it keeps you guys on your toes. You never know when I'm going to chide you for being OT and when I'm going to participate.

Reactions: 4 users

First reaction: :whoa:
First impulse: :help:

Then I realized this is SDN and you couldn't do that Dateline NBC stalking crap unless you were committed because right now you're on an island if memory serves me right.

If I was around two or three years younger, you'd be screwed though. :laugh:

Yup, not creepy, not creepy at all.

Then I realized this is SDN and you couldn't do that Dateline NBC stalking crap unless you were committed because right now you're on an island if memory serves me right.

He used to be on an island.

I know where he is right now... ya know, if you two want me to hook you up. ;)

Don't worry I'll save you!!

Woah there bro, that's only cute when I say it

Hey I'm just making a point. I would never do anything to anyone unless they didn't want me to do it. Also, I don't believe in sexism. If a female can say things bordering on sexually inappropriate and that's okay, it should be okay for a male to say it to. Females rape men too. Female teachers molest young boys too....that's not cool. The sad thing is, I'm "creepy" for making a point and the female teacher who molested the male 9th grader is a "cool awesome teacher" because she gave him sex. Sad.

Don't worry I'll save you!!

Thank you!

I'm the youngest one here ffs. What's wrong with you Skippy? xD

EDIT: I don't think anyone's condoning power-dynamic sexual assaults, regardless of the gender dynamic.

Hey I'm just making a point. I would never do anything to anyone unless they didn't want me to do it. Also, I don't believe in sexism. If a female can say things bordering on sexually inappropriate and that's okay, it should be okay for a male to say it to. Females rape men too. Female teachers molest young boys too....that's not cool. The sad thing is, I'm "creepy" for making a point and the female teacher who molested the male 9th grader is a "cool awesome teacher" because she gave him sex. Sad.
Run away!!!!

What is even happening right now....

I don't think the teacher is labeled a "cool awesome teacher". Meet Mary Kay Letourneau.
phptDdNJLPM.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just making a point and I'm honest, I don't pull punches. It's not right for you to imply that all men are callous and are not willing to stimulate the clitoris. I don't know you and I'm definitely not interested in stalking anyone.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just making a point and I'm honest, I don't pull punches. It's not right for you to imply that all men are callous and are not willing to stimulate the clitoris. I don't know you and I'm definitely not interested in stalking anyone.
It was creepy because you made an unsolicited sexual request of someone you don't even know!!! what the shet! It has nothing to do with "all men being callous" You can't just make a point by harassing someone!

I think they're just messing with you. I'm sure you're not a stalker. About 98% sure.

Thank you!

I'm the youngest one here ffs. What's wrong with you Skippy? xD

EDIT: I don't think anyone's condoning power-dynamic sexual assaults, regardless of the gender dynamic.

wait you're not an adult? I assumed you were since you were talking about clitoral stimulation and having kids etc. If not, I'm really sorry.

I'm more into mature women in their thirties and forties, at least for casual hook ups. They have a lot of experience.

yikesgirlno.gif

I don't think the teacher is labeled a "cool awesome teacher". Meet Mary Kay Letourneau.
phptDdNJLPM.jpg
Ugh that whole situation was messed up and sad. He was just a kid! SMDH.

I was commenting on the tone of your response, not necessarily the content; I'm not offended.

It's good that you are willing to do that for your partner. Not everyone is; that was my point. Also, the same group that is unwilling to be accommodating wants to be accommodated all the same. Pardon me if I seem slightly jaded, but I was more talking about the latter group than all men.

wait you're not an adult? I assumed you were since you were talking about clitoral stimulation and having kids etc. If not, I'm really sorry.

I'm more into mature women in their thirties and forties, at least for casual hook ups. They have a lot of experience.
Do you think we don't figure out we have clits until we turn 18?