Alternative ways to create AI.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SarK0Y

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have a Great Time, Amici.:)

Everyone knows to create AI is one of most desirable wishes for Science to achieve to. But to realise this Just with conventional "ideology" (software + hardware) has gotten two troubles:

First: AI must have algorithms to make abstract models of "raw" information (audio/video/etc.) because abstract models are most useful/optimal material to deal with logical chains.
Second: nearest future doesn't give to us even the least hope to get so Powerful hardware as we need to run AI because even if we had an entire software solution of optimal algorithms, any attempt of AI to solve whatever current task would have too high probability of exponentiation explosion by using of RAM or/and CPU Time.
--------
In short words, we have to search another methods to get HEIS (High-Effective Intellectual System). One of possible Ideas has been well-known for many years: to integrate Human's Brain directly with Machine...
So, I've a simple question: what was made along that "road", so far?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot in Advance, Amici.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have a Great Time, Amici.:)

Everyone knows to create AI is one of most desirable wishes for Science to achieve to. But to realise this Just with conventional "ideology" (software + hardware) has gotten two troubles:

First: AI must have algorithms to make abstract models of "raw" information (audio/video/etc.) because abstract models are most useful/optimal material to deal with logical chains.
Second: nearest future doesn't give to us even the least hope to get so Powerful hardware as we need to run AI because even if we had an entire software solution of optimal algorithms, any attempt of AI to solve whatever current task would have too high probability of exponentiation explosion by using of RAM or/and CPU Time.
--------
In short words, we have to search another methods to get HEIS (High-Effective Intellectual System). One of possible Ideas has been well-known for many years: to integrate Human's Brain directly with Machine...
So, I've a simple question: what was made along that "road", so far?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot in Advance, Amici.

I take it you mean something like this: http://www.orionsarm.com/eg-article/487e62ce90624

Very cool, but...I don't think we've made any progress.

We need to understand the brain a bit better, you see. :)

bluntdissector
Thanks for reply, Amicus.
We need to understand the brain a bit better, you see. :)
First & Foremost, we need a workable plan to comprehend Brain a bit better ;)
Follow the Logic, first move has to look so: Brain must be extracted out of body to be kept being within artificial environment, then that allows to get next bonuses.

1. Set many Brain's parts free to be used for another functions.
2. Research will be free out of superfluous noises, produced by body.
3. We may develop methods to grow Brain's volume/tissue up.
---------------------------------------------------------
Most curious moment(!!!) is we can connect interfaces from the Machine to the different parts of the Brain & he will be searching New Paths to deal with'em like with new own body... Brain is mostfulest self-Adaptable Mechanism & it's Prime Key to step in fertile grassland of Knowledge :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Brain must be extracted out of body to be kept being within artificial environment, then that allows to get next bonuses.

Great! Would you like to volunteer yours for the cause?

Great! Would you like to volunteer yours for the cause?
No problem, Amicus, Just give a Team of Brainful Persons & I'll be the volunteer w/o useless questions.