Am I lacking something??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dwadeffan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I applied early in the cycle (Mail out 6/27) and have only heard back from 3 schools. I applied to:
VCU
Pitt
NYU
UMICH
UMD
BU
Louisville
PENN
TEMPLE

I have interviews with VCU, UMICH, and UMD but that's it. I see most schools I applied to have sent several interview out. With a GPA of 3.8 and BCP of 3.76 and a DAT of 21 AA and 21 TS and pretty good EC, I would have thought I have more interviews at this point. Should I ask these schools if everything is good?

Members don't see this ad.

You could email them but that seems pretty normal. I have a slightly lower gpa but a higher dat and I have about the same amount of interviews.

Nothing to worry about. 3 is enough.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard from NYU by the last week of Oct for pre-dec interview, even despite being a minority and having 3.5isGPA/Sci and 20AA 21sci and being second batch completed. Give them some time. They made me nervous lol. Even UNC/Columbia gave me an interview before they did.

Send out email of interest in 1-3 weeks to all the schools.

interviews for 1/3 schools applied to with one being ivy league is pretty good. I would expect you get even more before everything's said and done.

Mine was mailed out 6/24 and I've only gotten 3 interviews so far as well. I guess we just have to be patient.

3 interviews out of 9 schools is great man! Relax. More will come.