AMCAS Activity Description Reader?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orangeblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm going to submit my AMCAS in tne next 2 days . I need a couple of people to just read that for me and respond by Friday. I have solid interesting ECs and experiences and this will be a big help.

I prefer med students or anyone already applied but I know that many are returning /getting ready to start school.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to the posters above..

Urgent call: Come on, SDN folks. You have been incredibly generous and helpful . I will pay it forward. I would appreciate your help very much. Any kind soul?

Hello, can a kind SDN folks, please read my activity work section? I'd like someone to look at it before submission. preferably a respectable kind member of SDN with >100 posts.

I messaged some folks but they "disappeared" after receiving the link to my work descriptions :rofl::shrug:

Last edited:
Hello, can a kind SDN folks, please read my activity work section? I'd like someone to look at it before submission. preferably a respectable kind member of SDN with >100 posts.

I messaged some folks but they "disappeared" about receiving the link to my work descriptions :rofl::shrug:

LOL classic...

Reactions: 1 user
yes, too funny seriously :D

But, anyone respectable preferably in med school or beyond?